Print Making Workshop with Paper-works
Join Lisa Hurcum from Paper-works, Lowestoft, and discover how to make your very own fiery sun print!
For this simple yet effective activity for youngsters and adults alike, you will need the following basic resources:
- – One or two polystyrene tiles
- – Paper
- – Ballpoint pen or a pencil
- – Tracing paper
- – Masking tape
- – A clean, flat surface
- – Cartridge paper
- – Water-based felt tip pens (option one only)
- – A sponge and some water (option one only)
- – Poster paints (option two only)
- – Foam roller and tray (option two only)
Have fun! And don’t forget to send us your creations – email us at email@example.com or tag us #FirstLightFromHome on Facebook and Instagram to share your fiery sun prints!